Fleet Management module helps your Organization manage their fleet of vehicles and track their expenses.
To use Fleet Management in ERPNext,
- Set Up a Vehicle.
- Enter Vehicle Logs regularly.
- Make Expense Claims for Vehicle Expenses.
- View Reports for Vehicle Expenses.
Vehicle Set Up
The Vehicle Set Up allows you to define the different types of Vehicles in your Organization.It acts as the Vehicle Master for Fleet Management.
To create a new Vehicle go to:
ERPNext > Vehicle
Enter License Plate,Make,Model,Odometer Value,Fuel Type and Fuel UOM for a quick entry.
Enter details like Insurance,Chassis,Vehicle Value,Location and Employee.
Enter Vehicle attributes like color,wheels,doors and last carbon check
Vehicle Log is used to enter Odometer readings,Fuel Expenses and Service Expense details.
To create a new Vehicle Log go to:
ERPNext > Vehicle Log
Enter License Plate,Employee,Date,Odometer reading for a quick entry.
Enter Refuelling details,Service details if applicable.
Make Expense Claim
When you click on 'Make Expense Claim',
- The date,employee,expense total are copied over to the created Expense Claim.
- The sum of Fuel Expenses and Service Expenses is copied over to Expense Claim Amount.
Employee can submit the Expense Claim for further processing.
Vehicle Expenses Report