Production Plan helps user to plan production against multiple sales orders or the material requests. Also, it helps in Material Procurement planning for the raw-material item, based on the quantity of finished product to be manufactured.
To use the Production Plan, go to:
Manufacturing > Production > Production Plan
Planning for Production
Production Against Sales Orders
- Select option as Sales Order from the drop down list of get items from. System will show the filters, using that we can pull the sales orders for the production.
- Click on Get Sales Orders to fetch sales orders based on above filters
- Click on Get Items for Work Order to fetch the items from the above sales orders.
* Include Exploded Items :- To include subassembly items of raw materials in the production.
Production Against Material Requests
- Select option as Material Request from the drop down list of get items from. System will show the filters, using that we can pull the material requests for the production.
- Click on Get Material Request to fetch material requests based on above filters
- Click on Get Items for Work Order to fetch the items from the above material requests.
Planning for Material Requests
- Click on get raw materials for production button to fetch raw materials required in the production.
- Include Non Stock Items :- To add non stock items in the material request planning.
- Include Subcontracted Items :- To add subcontracted item's raw materials if include exploded items is disabled
- Ignore Existing Ordered Quantity :- If enabled then system will not check the projected quantity to make material request.
Options To Make Work Order and Material Request