Customer Portal and Payment Gateway Integration
||Octo5 Holdings Limited
||September 16, 2020
I am looking for a developer who can customize the customer portal to my requirement and integrate Interswitch payment gateway on ERPNext to allow customers make payments against their invoices from the customer portal. Please contact me if you can do this.
• Billing: Customers are able to view bills (invoices) in their name. Make payment for outstanding invoices and print paid and unpaid invoices and receipts.
• Services Purchase: Customers are able to make payment for services such as purchase of prepaid power recharge tokens. The app will be integrated with our power vending system which is cloud-based and API-enabled.
• Issues Management/Support: Customers are able to create, view and manage support requests, track progress and view support history.
• Newsletter: Customers are able to view Newsletters and announcements.
• Dashboard: Customer landing page should be a dashboard that shows statistics which could include total number of bills due, total amount due, payments made from year to date, e.t.c. Attached is a sample dashboard concept for reference only.
• Invoice Split View: Invoices/Bills should be split and filtered into two classes: paid and unpaid.
• Receipts: Customers should be able to view and print Payment Receipts.
• Overall Look and Feel: App should have a refreshing look and feel, including our ability to customize with brand information. Colour and logo.
• Mobile-Friendly Interface: Portal interface should be mobile friendly in the absence of a mobile app.
• Alerts: Customer should be able to receive email and sms alerts for major actions which includes but not limited to invoice upload, invoice overdue, bill payment (payment receipt), issues trigger, responses and actions, newsletter publication, e.t.c.
• Payment Gateway: Payment gateway to be integrated is Interswitch. Please find below a link to the Interswitch Gateway Integration documentation for reference: https://sandbox.interswitchng.com/docbase/docs/webpay/getting-started/
• Power Token Vending System: The power token vending system to be integrated is developed by Momas Systems Limited. API documentation will be provided.
• SMS Gateway Integration: SMS Gateway should be integrated for alerts such as invoice payment, prepaid power tokens, e.t.c.
You must register and login to view contact details
Post a New Job