Looking for ERPNEXT Implementer
||Resource Factors DMCC
||United Arab Emirates
||March 7, 2020
We are looking for an enthusiastic, positive-minded, customer focused and service-oriented ERPNEXT Implementer for a growing Information Technology Company based in Dubai.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
•Train users in the proper use of ERPNEXT software modules.
• Serve as the point of contact for customer's software related issues.
• Respond to user's inquiries regarding our software operation to resolve problems.
• Interact with customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Accurately document daily activities and client issues.
• Collaborate with co-workers and management in a team environment.
•Be eligible, willing and able to work and travel when required.
Qualification & Credentials:
•Bachelor's degree in Accounting Management Information System, Business Administration or equivalent degree.
•Three years of experience in working with an Accounting or ERP/Financial software application is a must.
•Technical knowledge of ERP Applications
•Good Business Knowledge in Finance, Procurement and HR processes in ERP
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Advanced accounting knowledge.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• The ability to learn quickly and research issues for which you may not have an immediate answer.
•Successfully completed large ERP implementation project in his or her portfolio.
You must register and login to view contact details
Post a New Job