Version: 1.0 Date: 1st February, 2017
Information About Users That EOSSF Collects
On the site, you may subscribe membership, post jobs, and become service provider. Information collected on the site includes profile, photographs, name, unique identifiers, contact information (e.g. email address, telephone, fax).
How EOSSF uses the Information Collected
EOSSF may use collected information for any lawful purpose, including, but not limited to:
- To communicate back to the user
- To notify the user about EOSSF activities
Is Information About Me Secure?
We will ensure that Your Confidential Information is managed with the same level of security as Our Confidential Information. We will take all reasonable effort to ensure that any Confidential Information is managed in a secure manner by using rights management and password encryption. We may or may not publish our security measures to maintain their secrecy.
- EOSSF will not sold data to third party
- Public profiles are visible to all, including, Job posts and Service Provider profile
- Please do not put any confidential information on site. If EOSSF wants any confidential information, EOSSF will contact you personally.
- EOSSF will keep your membership data confidential, if you explicitly inform EOSSF