Get Rewarded for Writing
We are looking to build a great knowledge base for ERPNext and we would like your help! If you like to help people, can write, and want to earn some cash, then we’ve got a job for you. Here’s how it works:
- Write an article (or make a video) – pick a topic of your choice or from our list
- Get published – we’ll work with you to get your guide edited and approved
- Get rewarded - get paid $75 per article or get a back-link to your website (you can also choose to donate an article).
It’s that easy. You get the satisfaction of contributing to the community, an authorship credit, and some cold hard cash. Please make sure your sample has a similar level of technical content and explanations as that found in our documentation overall. At this time we are accepting articles only in English.
List of Articles and Style Guide
Make Short Videos!
Videos are a great way of explaning concepts, if you want to contribute a video for the ERPNext YouTube Channel, we welcome you to do that. The terms remain the same. You can earn $75 for a short video or earn a back-link to your website.
Got an idea for a great guide?
Just add your topics to this list. Your requests inform the topics we write next. Whether you’re a writer or a reader, we want to hear from you.
How to Submit
- Think of a topic that is relevant to the ERP / ERPNext community
- Write an outline and share with us at email@example.com
- If we think it is good, we will give you a go ahead to write it out
- Share your complete article at the same id
- Our review team will come back with feedback.